Yes, there IS a place on OTPedia where you can share your TED Translation stories with your fellow translators. Enjoy the read!
Got a story yourself? Just write a page by searching for its intended title and clicking "Create the page," and add [[Category:OTP Stories]] at the bottom, so that a link to your story will appear below. Use this short guide to learn the basics of formatting an OTPedia entry (it's really easy!).
For even more OTP-related stories, check out the TED Blog.
Pages in category "OTP Stories"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Poland, Krakow, 1st OTP&TEDxKraków Transcribeathon
- Poland, Warsaw, 1st OTP Translatathon
- Poland, Warsaw, 1st OTP Workshop
- Poland, Warsaw, 2nd OTP Translatathon
- Poland, Warsaw, 2nd OTP Workshop - after TEDxWarsaw 2014
- Poland, Warsaw, 4th TED translators workshop after TEDxWarsaw 2017
- Poland, Warsaw, Recruiting volunteers and creating an OTP Community
- TED Survival Kit
- TEDxKhartoum translation team
- TEDxKitchen @TEDActive2014
- TEDxMadrid transcription marathon
- TEDxMadrid transcription marathon 2015
- TEDxTohoku translation team
- Thai OTP + TEDxChiangMai collaboration
- The Hunt for the Red Squirrel
- The TED Translator Tribe
- Thirty Seconds of TED Translator Fame at TEDActive2012
- Translator Tweets at TED Global
- Translators at TED Global 2013