Resources for Language Coordinators
Useful links, tutorials and more, for Language Coordinators.
General LC resources
- Language Coordinators list
- Facebook groups
- Welcome message template – Use this template to create your own Amara welcome message that can be sent automatically to new users in your language (to learn how to make it happen, email us at email@example.com or ask Unnawut Leepaisalsuwanna).
- Video tutorials for Language Coordinators
- Amara how-to's for Language Coordinators
- Abuse report form – use to report abuse and misconduct among TED Translators
- Application form for new LCs
- Yasushi's tools A collection of tools, with community stats, subtitle info, diffing info, and more:
- TED Translator pages on TED.com
- Transcription section on TED.com
- OTPedia, the TED Translator encyclopedia (this page here!)
- How to edit OTPedia
- Video Tutorials on Youtube
- How to Tackle a Transcript
- How to Tackle a Translation
- How to Tackle a Review
- How to break lines
- English Style Guide
- Form: Add a TEDx talk to Amara
Find many more useful links by browsing the index of the main guide to TED Translator resources.
Amara Support database
Report a bug or a problem
If you need to report an Amara bug, please visit TED-Amara support or email Amara at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your problem is related to TED.com (attribution, TED profile, etc) please email us at: email@example.com
Not sure how to write a bug report? See here.