|Search user languages|
August 10, 1989|
|Education||Chorus Conducting and Singing|
|Years active||december 2014 - present|
I was born in Moscow, Russia. I learned French in my university and myself for long time. I was inspired the russian writers like A.P. Tchekhov, A.S. Pushkin and L.N. Tolstoy.
I have plans to contribute for French → Russian talks.
And my plans on Russian OTPedia:
- ☑ reorganising and rewriting main articles
- ☑ adding new articles:
- ☐ the article about and with videotutorials
- ☐ the google spreedcheets with russian talks like [Themed TEDx Talks].
- ☐ the translation of «[OTP Cheat-sheet]»
- ☐ the creation a Portal in the main page (with citation from Nora Gal' or Lev Uspensky…)
- ☐ making translation of articles from English OTPedia: