|Search user languages|
August 10, 1989|
|Education||Chorus Conducting and Singing|
|Years active||december 2014 - present|
I was born in Moscow, Russia. I learned French in my university and myself for long time. I was inspired the russian writers like A.P. Tchekhov, A.S. Pushkin and L.N. Tolstoy.
On OTP TED I contribute on French and English talks as translator and reviewer for Russian subtitles.
I'm also Duolingo communtity member: with other Russian users on Duolingo we translate OTPedia articles for Russian OTP translators and transcribers. My roles on these translations are translator, reviewer and mod at the same moment.
What I have already done, what I do and what I'm going to do on Russian OTPedia:
I have already done:
- reorganising and rewriting main articles
- adding new articles:
- the translation of «OTP Cheat-sheet»
- from Russian videos on http://tedxtalks.ted.com/
- I translate with Duolingo community members articles:
I'm going to do:
- creating a Russian Portal with citation from Nora Gal' or Lev Uspensky…
- the google spreedcheet with links on russian talks like Themed TEDx Talks (Started)