Resources for Language Coordinators
Useful links, tutorials and more, for Language Coordinators.
General LC resources
- Language Coordinators list
- Facebook groups
- Welcome message template – Use this template to create your own Amara welcome message that can be sent automatically to new users in your language (to learn how to make it happen, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask Unnawut Leepaisalsuwanna).
- Video tutorials for Language Coordinators
- Amara how-to's for Language Coordinators
- Application form for new LCs
- Yasushi's tools A collection of tools, with community stats, subtitle info, diffing info, and more.
- Unnabot/Amara welcome message: For more information, email us at email@example.com or ask Unnawut Leepaisalsuwanna
- Els De Keyser's short practical tuts about the new Amara Editor
- Open Translation Project pages on TED.com
- OTPedia, the Open Translation Project encyclopedia (this page here!)
- Video Tutorials on Youtube
- How to Tackle a Transcript
- How to Tackle a Translation
- How to Tackle a Review
- How to break lines
- English Style Guide
- Form: Add a TEDx talk to Amara
Amara Support database
Report a bug or a problem
If you need to report an Amara bug, please visit TED-Amara support or email Amara at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your problem is related to TED.com (attribution, TED profile, etc) please email us at: email@example.com
Not sure how to write a bug report? See here.