Difference between revisions of "Resources for Language Coordinators"
m (→General LC resources)
m (Protected "Resources for Language Coordinators" ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
Revision as of 13:32, 6 May 2014
Useful links, tutorials and more, for Language Coordinators.
General LC resources
Use this template to create your own Amara welcome message that can be sent automatically to new users in your language (to learn how to make it happen, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask Unnawut Leepaisalsuwanna).
User Generated Tools
- List of recent Amara updates
- Yasushi Tool for attribution information
- Yasushi Tool to track post edits in your translations
- Yasushi Tool for editing history of translations
- Yasushi Tool for tracking recently published translations in your language
- Krisztian Stancz Tools for LCs (color lines/ comments)
- For more information, email us at email@example.com or ask Unnawut Leepaisalsuwanna
- Els De Keyser's short practical tuts about the new Amara Editor
- Open Translation Project pages on TED.com
- OTPedia, the Open Translation Project encyclopedia (this page here!)
- Video Tutorials on Youtube
- How to Tackle a Transcript
- How to Tackle a Translation
- How to Tackle a Review
- How to break lines
- English Style Guide
- Form: Add a TEDx talk to Amara
Amara Support database
Report a bug or a problem
If you need to report an Amara bug, please visit TED-Amara support or email Amara at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your problem is related to TED.com (attribution, TED profile, etc) please email us at: email@example.com
Not sure how to write a bug report? See here.