Poland, Warsaw, Recruiting volunteers and creating an OTP Community
- 1 Why am I writing this now?
- 2 Before TEDxWarsaw - OTP Stands
- 3 Facebook group and welcome message
- 4 OTP Leaflets
- 5 On the team :)
- 6 Facebook advertising
- 7 Google Hangout trainings and trainings in Cafes
- 8 Workshop with translation students
- 9 TEDxWarsaw 2014 badge
- 10 TEDxWarsaw Transcibeathons
- 11 OTP audience activities
- 12 Sharing responsibilities
- 13 Socializing in Warsaw
- 14 Planning for the future
Why am I writing this now?
In my presentaiton at the workshop I realized I brushed over a very important aspect of organizing workshop. Finding people to join the project and attend.
A year ago, when I joined the TEDxWarsaw team I decided to take an active approach to recruiting volunteers, but my efforts didn’t start there.